1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is the owner of this website:
- Company Name: NUEVA PESCANOVA BIOMARINE CENTER, S.L.U.
- TAX ID: B94151719
- Register: Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Pontevedra, folio 60, book 4184, 1st entry, page po-61543.
- Registered office: Lugar Ardia, 172, 36980, O Grove (Pontevedra, Spain).
- Telephone: +34 647 001 765
- Email: email@example.com
2. PROCESSED DATA, PURPOSES AND RETENTION PERIOD
2.1. Processed data:
The processed data will be different depending on the different sections or services offered to the User and used by the User, as well as the additional processing permitted or authorised by the User.
What type of data do we process?
i. To purchase entry tickets to visit the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum (https://entradas.pescanovabiomarine.com/), or to rent spaces for events at the Pescanova Biomarine Center facilities (Conference Room and Showcooking: https://entradas.pescanovabiomarine.com/743-espacios):
– Identification and contact details: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and country of residence.
ii. To subscribe to the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum Newsletter in order to receive communications about the Museum news (informative, educational or promotional) the contact email address you provide in the section “DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWS? – SUBSCRIBE TO THE PESCANOVA BIOMARINE MUSEUM NEWSLETTER” section of this website;
iii. To contact you in order to answer your queries or provide you with the information requested about our activity, the Museum or services offered through the contact form available at the following link: https://www.pescanovabiomarine.com/contacto/:
– Identification and contact details: name, surname and e-mail address.
The personal data that we collect and process, depending on the section of the Website that is being used, are the User’s identification and/or contact details, such as name and surname, country of residence, e-mail address and/or telephone number. The forms provided for this purpose will indicate which of these data are mandatory. During browsing, data such as that sent by the browser, the IP address assigned by the provider, information on the device used or certain social profiles of the User may be provided. Not providing information when it is indicated as mandatory may result in not being possible to manage your registration as a User or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Website.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, to the Data Controller or to any third party by means of the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
2.2.1. For the online sale of entry tickets to the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum and/or the online rental of spaces for events held at the Pescanova Biomarine Center facilities (Congress Hall and Showcooking), the obtained data of the User will be processed in order to:
- Identify and be able to contact the User in order to inform him/her about actions or questions related to the online purchase of entry tickets or to the online booking of spaces for events carried out through the Website.
- Control, manage, maintain and execute the pre-contractual and contractual relationship between the User and the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum.
- Carry out as many administrative tasks as may be necessary in relation to the management of the purchase made by the User.
- If necessary, control the access to the Pescanova Biomarine Museum building, and/or to the premises where the Pescanova Biomarine Center is located, using the identification data provided when purchasing online tickets and/or renting online spaces for events.
- Contact you to learn about the degree of satisfaction with the service provided and thus evaluate its quality by sending emails with surveys or satisfaction forms.
2.2.2. “DO YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWS? – SUBSCRIBE TO THE PESCANOVA BIOMARINE MUSEUM NEWSLETTER”:
The data you provide will be used to send you periodic information on the Museum’s latest news and programming, as well as any other electronic communications related to the Museum’s activities, whether informative or promotional (bulletins, newsletters, etc.).
2.2.3. Form provided in the “Contact” section of this website:
Your data are used to manage any incident, request for information, to cancel an order or for any contact needs that the interested party/user may have regarding the operation of the Website.
Depending on the nature and purpose of the personal data collected and processed by the Data Controller, they will be retained for as long as they are necessary for the provision of the services requested and for the periods required by law to establish any possible liabilities arising from the service provided as long as the User does not request their deletion or cancellation. Under no circumstances will automated individual decisions be taken in relation to the User.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
The legal legitimacy basis for the processing of the User’s personal data varies depending on the nature of the processing of the same and its purposes:
- Online sale of entry tickets to the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum and reservation of spaces for events at the Pescanova Biomarine Center facilities (Congress Hall and Showcooking): The execution of the contractual relationship that arises when the User completes the online purchase transaction. The User must provide his/her personal data for the correct completion of the contract regarding the sale of tickets and spaces for events. Should the User fail to do so, it will not be possible to provide the service.
- Contact you to learn the degree of satisfaction with the service provided and thus assess its quality by sending emails with surveys or satisfaction forms: the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller to assess the quality of its offer and the services provided as this is essential to guarantee adequate quality standards.
In the event that Pescanova Biomarine Center would wish to process your personal data for purposes other than those for which they were collected (as defined above), you will be informed, prior to such processing, about this new purpose and you will be required to provide a new express consent or to use another valid legal basis, in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data in force at any given time.
The User shall be solely responsible in the event of having provided untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data.
4. COMMUNICATION, ACCESS TO DATA AND PROCESSING ORDERS
On a general basis, the data shall not be transferred or communicated to third parties. In certain cases and provided that there is an enabling legal title, the data provided could be communicated to other companies of the Nueva Pescanova Group of Spanish nationality or located in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The online purchase of entry tickets for the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum (https://entradas.pescanovabiomarine.com/) and the rental of spaces for events (Congress Hall and Showcooking) of the Pescanova Biomarine Center facilities (https://entradas.pescanovabiomarine.com/743-espacios) is processed through the technological platform CLORIAN, managed by and owned by the company TIQUETEO SPAIN, S.L. (with Tax ID B66045345, registered office at Calle Álaba nº 140-146, 5º 3ª, 08018, Barcelona -Barcelona, Spain- and contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), with which the Owner has signed the appropriate contract for the provision of services, as well as for the processing of personal data, whereby it acts as TREATMENT AGENT for the personal data entered by Users in the online purchase process.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA AND ASSIGNMENTS
6. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her is being processed. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data or object to the processing of their data, in which case such data shall only be retained for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
When subscribing to the Pescanova Biomarine Center Museum’s Newsletter service, the electronic communications will include an option to “unsubscribe” from the subscription in a quick and easy way. You can also exercise your rights by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
You may exercise these rights over your personal data by sending a written communication to the Data Protection and Privacy Committee of the Nueva Pescanova Group, appointed and registered as Data Protection Delegate of the companies of the Nueva Pescanova Group in Spain in the public register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by one of the following two means: (i) By letter to Rúa José Fernández López, S/n. 36320. Chapela. Redondela. Pontevedra (Spain); or (ii) By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the right of data portability is exercised, your data will be provided to the new Data Controller.
Without prejudice to the means indicated for the exercise of rights, if you consider that we have violated your individual rights over your personal data, you will always have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es).